TSA defends security changes, judge blocks NY soda restrictions, and more.
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) defended policy change allowing small knives on planes.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) sent a proposed regulation to the Federal Register to bring student loan services under their supervision.
- The Obama Administration called on China to regulate commercial cyber espionage.
- A New York court blocked the implementation of Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s ban on large sugary drinks.
- Federal appeals court raised the standard for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) border inspections of laptops.
- The Colorado legislature adopted new gun control measures.