Obama proposes a new budget, the House voted to constrain the EPA’s climate rules, and more…
- Barack Obama proposed a new budget.
- The U.S. House of Representatives voted to constrain the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) regulation of climate change.
- Colorado became the first state to regulate methane leaks from fracking.
- The U.S. Department of Energy extended the comment period on an energy conservation rule for home cooking products.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’s (HHS) Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that the agency would allow subsidies for non-Marketplace health plans.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) fined the ESPN, NBC, and Viacom for an “Olympus Has Fallen” advertisement.