EPA plans to unveil climate change strategy, NTSB says battery approval should be reconsidered, and more.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) called on the pharmaceutical industry to use more uniform labeling standards.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued a notice of proposed rulemaking on a plan to maintain contraceptive access while respecting the beliefs of religious organizations. See related The Regulatory Review essay.
- The FDA issued new draft guidance on Alzheimer’s drug testing.
- Acting Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA) administrator Boris Bershteyn announced success in streamlining US and Canadian regulations.
- A government watchdog group launched a tool allowing users to search and track comments on proposed rules.