Supreme Court declines to halt temporarily the contraceptive coverage rule, FTC toughens child online privacy rule, and more.
- The U.S. Supreme Court declined to block a provision covering contraceptives in health care law.
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) released final amendments to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection rule.
- EPA released updated rule for pathogens in drinking water.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) second annual report on workforce highlighted examiner recruitment and training.
- CFPB proposed changes to remittance transfer rule and delay in effective date.
- United Kingdom Banking Commission said bank reform plans should be tougher.