President Obama calls for an end to LBGT conversion therapy, Rand Paul announces his presidential bid, and more…
- Rand Paul criticized what he sees as an excessive administrative state during his presidential bid announcement.
- The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) issued a proposed rule aimed at implementing new job training systems for the public workforce.
- The U.S. Department of Energy proposed a rule establishing new energy conservation standards for industrial pumps.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) evaluated its approval of certain pesticides in light of recent risks posed to honey bees.
- U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson spoke on 60 Minutes about the state of the Department’s security efforts.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) extended the public comment period for a rule on 911 governance and accountability.
- Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro introduced a bill that would allow tax credits in exchange for surrendering some assault weapons to the government.