The Obama administration reaches an agreement with Iran on limiting its nuclear program, the SEC issues a rule making capital more accessible to small businesses, and more…
- The Obama administration reached an agreement with leaders in Iran that could limit the country’s nuclear program in exchange for an easing of U.S. sanctions.
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) adopted a rule designed to increase access to capital for small businesses as part of the JOBS Act.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced the establishment of the Presidential Advisory Council on Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria.
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service sought public comment on a petition to revise the standards used to judge the treatment of research animals.
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) published a rule amending its television energy labeling standards.
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) invited public feedback as part of an ongoing review of its regulations.
- Some U.S. Representatives and pharmaceutical safety groups spoke out against a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) proposal changing the way drugs are labeled.
- The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) extended the public comment period on a pregnancy discrimination rule in light of a recent Supreme Court decision.