The Obama administration releases fracking rules, an industry group sues the FCC over net neutrality, and more…
- The Obama administration released federal regulations on fracking.
- The U.S. Telecom Association filed a lawsuit against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) over net neutrality rules.
- The Senate passed legislation preventing the White House from withholding funds from states that would not comply with a proposed U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulation.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a report on drug safety regulation and requested public feedback.
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a rule requiring new reporting information for transactions known as security-based swaps.
- The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a report arguing the Department of Defense should improve its treatment of sexual assault of male service members.
- The Supreme Court issued an opinion dealing with the truthfulness of declarations in securities filings.