The Supreme Court revives an appeal over contraception under Obamacare, three Senators introduce a federal medical marijuana bill, and more…
- The U.S. Supreme Court revived an appeal dealing with employer obligations to provide contraception under the Affordable Care Act.
- Three U.S. Senators introduced a federal medical marijuana bill.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issued a final rule for handling whistleblower claims under Sarbanes-Oxley.
- U.S. Representative Frank Pallone, Jr. introduced a bill prohibiting the sale of cosmetics containing synthetic microbeads.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requested public comment on whether any of its regulations are outdated.