The FCC votes for net neutrality, President Obama vetoes the Keystone XL Pipeline bill, and more…
- President Obama vetoed the Keystone XL Pipeline bill.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) proposed the first regulations for drilling in the Arctic Ocean.
- The Obama Administration announced new standards for personal financial advising services.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) investigated at least ten major banks for possible price manipulation in precious-metals markets.
- The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) proposed a new asset management plan for states using federal funds to preserve their highways.