A federal judge halts President Obama’s immigration plan, the FAA announces rules for commercial drone use, and more…
- A federal judge issued an opinion temporarily blocking President Obama’s immigration reform plan.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a rule announcing policies on recognizing same-sex marriage in Medicare and Medicaid services.
- The British Government performed a review of driverless cars and announced rules for future testing.
- The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) updated some of its per-diem rates for mental health providers under TRICARE.
- Three federal financial regulators announced plans to review requirements imposed on insured depository institutions.
- The Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a report calling on the armed forces to improve tracking and oversight of servicemember mental health.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposed revising some of its standards for fossil fuel utilities.