The FCC Chairman calls for regulating the internet as a public utility, the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services proposes funding routine HIV screening through Medicare, and more…
- The Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) called for the regulation of the internet as a public utility.
- The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) proposed a rule requiring Medicare to pay for routine HIV screening.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) adopted a rule requiring wireless service carriers to automatically locate 911 callers.
- The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) requested public comment as part of its effort to modernize and streamline its rulemaking.
- Colorado State Representative Patrick Neville introduced a bill allowing teachers to carry guns in Colorado public schools.