President Obama announces cooperative efforts with India on climate change, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau seeks to aid colleges in accessing student funding, and more…
- The Obama Administration announced new cooperative efforts with India on climate change.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) sought comments on a proposal to help colleges avoid partnering with certain financial institutions.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released a new safety guidance for x-ray machine users designed to limit patient exposure to radiation.
- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) established new reliability standards for bulk power plants.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) decided to allow scientists to study certain chemicals prohibited by the Clean Air Act.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a rule scrutinizing premarket approval for automated external defibrillator systems.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) added new fish species to the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife.