President Obama releases his plans for strengthening cybersecurity, the 9th Circuit Court denies a request for a rehearing of its decision striking down a marriage ban, and more…
- President Obama released his plans for strengthening cybersecurity in the U.S.
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied a request for a rehearing of its decision striking down a marriage ban.
- U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan affirmed the Obama Administration’s commitment to annual student testing.
- The Coalition for Sensible Safeguards wrote a letter to Congress opposing the Regulatory Accountability Act of 2015.
- The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) requested public comment on a rule potentially improving safeguards for nuclear power plants.
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service reopened the public comment period on a rule adding new species to their endangered species list.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposed changes to America’s system for responding to oil spills.