President Obama announces he would veto a Keystone XL pipeline bill, the Secretary of the Interior speaks against local fracking bans, and more…
- President Obama announced he would veto a Keystone XL pipeline bill if it passes Congress.
- The Massachusetts Department of Transportation instituted changes for how Uber, Lyft, and other ride-hailing services are regulated.
- The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) issued a rule allowing airline passengers to bring musical instruments on flights as carry-on or checked luggage.
- Campaign finance reform advocates criticized the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission‘s (SEC) efforts to regulate some political contributions.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposed a rule detailing new uses and reporting requirements for 13 chemicals.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a report detailing alcohol poisoning deaths in the U.S.