Congress unveils a new spending bill, agency access is promoted on a new website, and more…
- Congress unveiled a new spending bill for 2015.
- Congress passed a bill increasing regulatory incentives to fight Ebola.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) published a report detailing the options for new customers shopping in the health insurance marketplace.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Jakafi to treat patients with a bone marrow disease.
- The Federal Election Commission (FEC) considered changing the criteria for participation in presidential debates.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) moved forward with a new rule to improve telephone coverage in rural areas.