The FDA issues new drug labeling requirements, an FCC commissioner writes a letter to Netflix regarding net neutrality, and more…
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) published a rule setting standards for how information about medicine used during pregnancy and breastfeeding is presented to the public.
- The Department of Education proposed heightened standards for states seeking federal funding for charter schools.
- The U.S. Governmental Accountability Office (GAO) identified practices for addressing prescription drug fraud, waste, and abuse in Medicare Part D.
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) proposed requiring some used vehicle dealers to indicate whether they obtained vehicle history reports for their cars.
- The U.S. Governmental Accountability Office (GAO) reported that some hospitals may be under-reporting administrative fee revenues on their Medicare cost reports.
- President Obama signed the Sunscreen Innovation Act, changing how some drugs are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- The Department of Energy (DOE) announced a public meeting to consider establishing energy conservation standards for commercial and industrial gas compressors.