The U.S. and China reach a climate change deal, President Obama speaks in favor of net neutrality, and more…
- The U.S. and China announced an agreement on climate change and greenhouse gas emission regulation.
- President Obama spoke in favor of net neutrality.
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported a rise in employment for October.
- Fourteen states and DC have spoken out in support of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in a lawsuit over its climate rule on pollution from power plants.
- The Financial Stability Board announced it is seeking stronger international capital holdings standards for global banks.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the availability of a report containing its plans for review of air quality standard for sulfur dioxide.
- Business groups reported their expectations of increased regulation during the final two years of the Obama Administration.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) proposed new rules for prepaid credit cards.