The Fed announces new capital requirements and stress test rules, the FCC explores options for web-based TV services, and more…
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Commissioner Wheeler posted comments explaining how the FCC may begin to expand online TV services.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) cancelled its notice of intent to award grant funding to fight Ebola.
- The Federal Register proposed updates to its system in order to “reflect current procedures and technological advances.”
- Twenty five European banks were reported to be lacking sufficient reserves, according to a European Central Bank (ECB) review.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) issued a report highlighting “risky practices in student loan servicing.”
- The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) issued a guidance on handling and transportation of Ebola waste materials.