The FEC announces plans to remove some campaign contribution limits, the CDC supplies grant money to fight Ebola, and more…
- The Federal Election Commission (FEC) announced it will be removing limits on aggregate amounts that individuals may contribute to federal candidates in each two-year election cycle.
- The U.S. Department of Education issued a final rule expanding college sexual assault reporting requirements.
- The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) recommended additional measures to help the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) control contamination in poultry products.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) made public its intentions to expand whistleblower protections.
- The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) reported that removing crude oil export restrictions may reduce consumer fuel prices.