Jean Tirole wins the Nobel Prize, the Department of Defense releases a climate change response plan, and more…
- Jean Tirole was awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics for his “analysis of market power and regulation.”
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) opened proceedings on quotations requirements for over-the-counter equity securities.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers extended the comment period for the Waters of The United States rule.
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Commissioner Michael O’Reilly wrote about dangerous cell phone consumer behavior and practices.
- The U.S. Department of Energy proposed rules to reduce fossil-fuel energy consumption in new federal buildings.