State Department revises Exchange Visitor Program requirements, EPA extends comment period on water rule, and more…
- U.S. Department of Labor announced $7M for global project to prevent child labor practices.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau proposed new rule to curb racial discrimination in non-bank auto lending practices.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued draft guidance on over-the-counter pediatric “oral liquids containing acetaminophen” to reduce overdose risk.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released its 13th Report on Carcinogens.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) extended comment deadline for “WOTUS” rule, which would give EPA more authority to regulate waters.