California bans plastic bags, the USDA announces more funding for SNAP, and more…
- California enacts a statewide ban on plastic bags.
- Twelve U.S. Senators urge the White House Office of Management & Budget (OMB) to issue strong safeguards in a Department of Interior fracking rule.
- The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) announced a public meeting on digital currency and Bitcoin.
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will update its anti-price discrimination guide for the first time since 1990 in order to reflect the emergence of online marketing.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) unanimously voted to end NFL cable blackouts for non-sold-out games.
- A German data protection commissioner found Google’s user profiling violates customer privacy.
- A Morgan Stanley deal to sell oil trading operations to Russia’s Rosneft is put at risk by U.S. sanctions.