The SEC issues news Dodd-Frank rules for credit rating agencies, the FCC announces a forthcoming text-to-911 service, and more…
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued new Dodd-Frank rules that apply to credit rating agencies.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator announced new actions to decrease greenhouse gas emissions from refrigerants and air conditioning.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) issued new driver-distraction guidelines for in-vehicle electronic devices.
- The Department of Defense (DOD) proposed a rule requiring permission before soldiers participate in movies or television.
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) considered revising requirements for attorneys on list of pro bono immigration service providers.
- The Department of Energy (DOE) announced executive actions aimed at advancing renewable energy deployment and energy efficiency.
- A coalition of environmental groups urged President Obama to take action on methane regulations.