The CFPB previews a new set of mortgage-related regulations, a new press regulator begins its work in the UK, and more…
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) extended the comment period on a rule requiring increased accommodations in movie theaters for blind and deaf individuals.
- The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) began its work on Monday, but not without controversy.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced its intent to collect information on greenhouse gas emissions from medium- and heavy-duty engines and vehicles.
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) proposed a new rule changing the employee based size standards for what is considered a small business.
- House Minority Leader Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi urged the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to ban internet “fast lanes.”
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Secretary Robert MacDonald tells Senate Committee that the VA needs to be veteran centric.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) previewed the next set of mortgage-related regulations.
- The Federal Election Commission (FEC) announced a potential agreement crafted in response to Citizens United.
- The Military Compensation and Requirement Modernization Committee (MCRMC) announced new FOIA requests procedures.