The New York Attorney General investigates banks’ lending practices, The Sun Foundation reviews public comments on the FCC’s net neutrality plan, and more…
- The New York Attorney General investigated whether banks were denying mortgages to minorities.
- The United States International Trade Commission investigated a patent infringement claim against noise-cancelling headphones for Bose.
- The Sun Foundation reviewed public comments on the Federal Communications Commission‘s net neutrality plan.
- Financial regulators planned new requirements for banks to show ability to survive a crisis.
- Common Cause lashed out against the Federal Communications Commission over political disclosure rules.
- Tony West, the Department of Justice‘s third highest ranking official, announced he is stepping down.
- California passed groundwater regulation in the midst of their water crisis.