President Obama proclaims the week National Health Center Week,
the CFPB issues its first consumer advisory on virtual currencies, and more…
- President Obama proclaimed the week of August 10th through August 16th, 2014 as National Health Center Week.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) issued its first consumer advisory on virtual currencies.
- The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) submitted an information request to the White House to investigate the health and safety of mine workers.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a new donor lung preservation device that may result in more lung transplants.
- The White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) rolled back part of the ban on lobbyists serving on agency boards.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) extended the comment period on oil refinery regulations.
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) considered new measures to prevent fires on passenger airplanes.