The mayor of Toledo lifts the city’s drinking water ban, the FDA plans to begin regulating lab test devices, and more…
- The mayor of Toledo, Ohio lifted the city’s drinking water ban.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau weighed tougher regulations on the debt collection industry.
- Federal prosecutors began civil inquiries into subprime auto lending.
- President Obama signed an executive order allowing quarantines of people suspected of having respiratory illness.
- Some inspectors general claimed that some agencies limit access to records and hamper oversight.
- The Federal Communications Commission granted public access to comments on new internet fast lane proposal.
- A Maryland panel said Uber was subject to state regulations.