The TSA announces it will not permit “powerless” electronic devices on certain flights, the EPA proposes amendments to the Clean Air Act, and more…
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) announced that it will not permit “powerless” electronic devices on certain overseas flights to the U.S.
- Public interest groups put pressure on the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to make companies disclose CEO pay.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a bill establishing a medical marijuana program for New York state.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) proposed amendments to the standards of performance for grain elevators as required by the Clean Air Act.
- President Obama signed a bill authorizing intelligence funds and increasing protection for whistleblowers.
- Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation to update California’s marriage code to apply to same-sex couples.
- The Department of Labor (DOL) extended the comment period for the proposed rule implementing a $10.10 minimum wage for federal government contractors.
- The House Committee on Financial Services held a committee hearing on legislative reforms to the Federal Reserve.