The Supreme Court holds RFRA applies to closely held corporations, the European Court of Human Rights upholds France’s ban on burqas, and more…
- The U.S. Supreme Court held the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) applies to regulations that govern the activities of closely held corporations in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.
- The U.S. Supreme Court held that state home-care workers cannot be forced to pay union dues in Harris v. Quinn.
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) investigated alleged improper billing practices at T-Mobile.
- The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) reported the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is behind its goal of safe integration of unmanned aircraft into U.S. airspace.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) proposed the addition of 25 drugs deemed unsafe or ineffective to the list of drugs that may not be compounded.