OMB reported billions in economic benefits from regulations, EPA called for carbon emission reductions, HHS regulation slowed insurance premium growth, and more…
- White House OMB reported $863 billion in economic benefits resulting from regulations over the previous decade.
- A new Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) regulation was reported to potentially slow per-person health insurance premium growth.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) called on power plants to cut carbon emissions 30 percent by 2030.
- Data errors threatened to interrupt ObamaCare subsidies for millions.
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair unveiled a new direction for enhancing equity market structure.
- Federal Bank Regulatory Agencies requested feedback on certain regulations imposed on banks.