The White House releases regulatory agenda, the D.C. Circuit upholds the EPA’s acid rain prevention rule, and more…
- The White House released its Spring 2014 comprehensive regulatory agenda.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced it would update a report on the federal government’s number of guns.
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issued a report urging legislators to protect consumers from data brokers.
- The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) rule on acid rain prevention.
- The FTC established new labeling requirements for fur.
- The U.S. Supreme Court rejected an appeal to EPA haze reduction programs.
- White House adviser John Podesta criticized a report released by U.S. Chamber of Commerce warning of high costs of the EPA’s climate rule.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) issued new rules on revenue recognition in different industries.