D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals rejects industry challenge to EPA’s fine particulate air pollution standards, FCC proposes new net neutrality rules, and more…
- The DC Circuit Court of Appeals rejected an industry challenge to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) 2013 revisions to fine particulate air pollution standards.
- The U.S. Government Accountability Office (USGAO) found that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has failed to inspect over 2,000 “high-priority” oil and gas wells.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) proposed new net neutrality rules amid protests.
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requested additional funds to regulate post-crisis financial markets.
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) sought comment on amendments to Health Care for Homeless Veterans program eligibility requirements.
- A report by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) found that payday lending poses financial risk for consumers.