Treasury announces sanctions against Russian individuals and entities, DHS proposes immigration rule changes, and more…
- The U.S. Department of the Treasury announced new sanctions against Russian individuals and entities.
- The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) 2013 Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS).
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) proposed new immigration rule changes aiming to help attract and retain top talent.
- The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) proposed new rules to regulate access to the agency’s documents for research purposes.
- Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) introduced new legislation aiming to protect air travelers by imposing penalties on carriers that fail to disclose costs up front.
- The White House released its Third U.S. National Climate Assessment in an effort to reduce carbon pollution and address global climate change.