Obama issues truck fuel efficiency timeline, FCC will not appeal net neutrality decision, and more…
- President Barack Obama released a timetable for fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas standards for trucks.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) announced that it would not appeal the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia decision on “net neutrality.”
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) issued a notice of proposed rulemaking to require the identification of cars able to run on alternative fuels.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced that the agency would hold a roundtable to discuss cybersecurity issues for consumers and public companies.
- The U.S. Department of the Treasury issued guidance to for banks “seeking to provide services to marijuana-related businesses.”
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) published a final rule to reduce fatal helicopter ambulance accidents.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) extended comment for the agency’s emergency preparedness rule.
- The Iowa Senate Judiciary Committee moved drone regulation forward.
- A federal court of appeals found California school’s regulation of school uniforms unconstitutional.