Energy Department reaffirms stance on “social cost of carbon,” 1.1 million people have enrolled in federal health exchanges, and more…
- The Department of Energy (DOE) reaffirms its support for the controversial “social cost of carbon” estimate.
- Obama administration announces that more than 1.1 million people have now signed up for insurance through the federal health care exchange.
- Gary Gensler ends term as head of Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), leaving a legacy of aggressive reform efforts.
- Obama administration announces two regulations aimed at making it easier to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.
Spain implements tighter rules for olive oil bottling after the European Union decided not to act.
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) selects six teams across the country to conduct testing of unmanned aircraft.
- The Solicitor General’s Office files a brief in response to a temporary stay against the contraceptive coverage mandate of the Affordable Care Act.