FDA announced plans to phase out some antibiotics in livestock, Taiwanese FTC fined Apple, and more…
- Japanese financial regulator seeks to increase oversight over interbank lending rate.
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) extends comment period for new rule on prison phone calls following one state’s request.
- New Jersey senator urges the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to ramp up safeguards for consumers following retailer Target’s data breach of $40 million consumer accounts.
- Taiwanese Fair Trade Commission (FTC) fines Apple $670 million for dictating iPhone prices to the nation’s telecom companies.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announces plans to phase out use of certain antibiotics in farm animals.